At the top of all Wikipedia pages you will find a set of tabs providing access to general navigation features. We will call them "top tabs", although it isn't a term in wide use.
Two tabs are grouped at left: Article and Talk, allowing users to toggle between an article and its corresponding discussion page. Those grouped on the right-hand side may change depending on whether you are logged in or not, but in general you will find:
- Read—Returns users to the latest published version of the page
- Edit—Lets users review or change a page's markup
- View history—Where to find all edits to the page, including by whom and when
- ☆—Click here to add or remove the page from your watchlist
- More—If you've enabled gadgets or other customizations, you will find more options here
Remember these are here to help you contribute to discussions and find your way around.