Week 79: What's the Diff
- At left is the older version of the page, and the newer one is at right.
- There is some color-coding:
- Unchanged paragraphs are contained in a light gray box.
- Changed paragraphs are highlighted with a yellow border (older version) or a blue border (newer version).
- The changed text itself is also highlighted and bolded.
- Paragraphs removed are still visible at left, but disappear in the column at right.
There's more to say about how diffs work, and we'll pick that up next week.